What is the process for the visa application?
Please send the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in JPEG format at least 6 weeks before your departure to Indonesia:
- Your home address
- An introduction letter from your institution (download template here and read the instructions carefully)
- Scan of your passport cover
- Scan of the personal identity page in your passport (passport must be valid for minimum of 6 months after departure date)
- 1 formal picture with white background
- A copy of your return ticket
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 according to the WHO requirements (at least two doses, and at least two weeks since the second dose)
- Health insurance/travel insurance
- In the event that a quarantine is in place: Statement letter that you are willing to quarantine upon arrival to Indonesia until you receive a negative PCR test result (template can be found here)
- Please check with the Health In Harmony team for the most updated COVID restrictions
All documents should be 100-300 kb in size and in JPEG (advised) or PDF format.